Friends of New Traditions (FONT) - PTA
Please join us for the next Friends of New Traditions PTA Community Meeting on Wednesday, February 13, at 6pm in the school cafeteria. Childcare and food will be provided.
Meet your FONT board members:
- Patrick Ehlen, President (Sofi, 4th grade)
- Ranjani Ramakrishna, Executive Vice President of Contracts (Jonah Rash - 3rd grade, Lakshmi Rash - 6th grade at Roosevelt)
- Amy Millward, Executive Vice President of Communications (Henry, 2nd grade)
- Monica Devoe, Treasurer (Marcel, 3rd grade)
- Matthias Troitzch, Financial Secretary (Marlena, 3rd grade)
- Tim Hickey, Secretary (Liam, 2nd grade)
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Friends of New Traditions, IRC 501(c)(3), Tax ID 94-3220822. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to discuss your donation.
Mission Statement: To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
School Site Council
The School Site Council (SSC) is an elected body representing parents/guardians, students, community members and school staff in the school governance process. The SSC has a number of responsibilities, including reviewing and analyzing student achievement data, gathering community input, helping develop the Academic Plan and the school site budget, and monitoring the implementation of the plan and budget. The council meets the third Thursday of the month at 4pm in the Library.
The first SSC meeting of the year will be Thursday, September 20, 2018 from 4-5pm in the Library. We are currently accepting nominations for this year’s board.
Meet your SSC members:
- Julia Kreitzer (SSC Chair)
- Sharon Park
- Hanne Tidman